Once a upon a time...

the story lives on...

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cable Car Ride

***
**
*
Sunday, 27 April 2008 was unforgettable. It was my first time on the cable car... Hahaha after 25 years, yesterday was the first time i step foot on a cable car. My feelings? No words to describe... actually yesterday hubby wanted us to go over to my daddy in law plc but last min he said... go vivo.. yipeee... its been a while since we went out jalan- jalan.. well u c now wif another additional in the family... its quite hard to go out esp there are lots of things that r needed to bring along..
We went around the vivo when suddenly hubby said lets tk the cable car... yeeeeaaahhhh... again my feelings? undescriable... wow weee... too excited... we juz stayed in the cable car n went around... haaaaaaaaaaaaa.... infact my lil gals were also excited like me.. ellysha was out of words as she stayed quiet the whole journey... muz b scared lah.. mahirah was full of words n kp pointing outside.. insyirah... sleepinglaaa.. wat u xpect??? hahaha...
Overall the whole of yesterday was superb.. it may be simple and to some what i experience was juz plain boring.. but like i said before n to pple who noes me, i m a simple person who appreciates all things in life even if it is small lil things... *wink wink*
Luv my hubbie lots *muacks*
*
**
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home